Are you looking to fill a job vacancy at your dream firm in Edmonton, AB? Perhaps you’re a candidate hot on a job hunt. In either case, you need to connect with a headhunter. Headhunters are your go-to resource for connecting top talent with lucrative job positions.
Who is A Headhunter?
A headhunter aka an executive recruiter is a person who specializes in providing recruiting services to candidates. High-performing job seekers hire recruitment agencies to perform an executive search to fill positions in key industries in Edmonton, AB.
Headhunters in Edmonton, AB also offer recruitment and staffing services to employers. They’re well-networked individuals. So they can easily conduct an executive search, going above and beyond to match the right talent and skilled professionals to the right business.
Headhunters fill vacancies in the office and their services are for a wide variety of industries including:
- Administrative and customer support services. Headhunters will fill critical professional talents for the business community – in a range of roles.
- Accounting and finance, as well as financial services, such as insurance. Headhunters recruit high-caliber professionals who are familiar with national resources and are skilled at offering discretionary and high-quality services.
- Environment and Agriculture. Headhunters can provide qualified candidates with lucrative opportunities in the sector.
- Manufacturing, construction, and industrial. Headhunters can help you find temporary to permanent work as well as executive jobs in your choice of business.
- Marketing, communications, logistics, and the supply chain. Headhunters work with professionals skilled in sales, marketing, copywriting, and communication, among other things.
- Oil and Gas: This industry is worth $2.1 trillion, with $34 billion attributed to the regions of Edmonton and Northern Alberta. Headhunters can help individuals with extensive experience find work in this popular, leading industry.
- Technology. Finding jobs as a skilled worker in the competitive technology industry can be challenging, but headhunters can connect you with professional businesses. They’ll connect you with an Edmonton company that prioritizes staff education to keep you informed about advances in the industry.
For employers, headhunters can meet your staffing requirements by leveraging their unique understanding of your company’s needs. They can help you to hire a team dedicated to delivering profitability and driving business growth.
Here’s What You Should Look For In Recruiters in Edmonton, AB.
Are you looking for a job? If so, it’s time to connect with recruitment agencies and headhunters in Edmonton, AB.
So you’re looking for a job?
Our AI-powered platform is designed to help you stand out and get noticed by top employers worldwide. Why not sign up for a FREE account?
The staffing firm will take the stress out of your job search by finding you a role that complements both your short-term and long-term career goals. The right headhunter will also understand your needs and place you in one of the leading Edmonton companies.
Ideally, here are some factors you should look for when shortlisting a headhunter:
- They Understand Your Market Worth: A good headhunter will contact you with information about the benefits you stand to gain from a certain job position.
- They Are Familiar with the Importance of Time: A good headhunter will contact you ahead of time, as they understand that time is of the essence in a competitive job market.
- They Are Good At Communication: Communication plays an instrumental role in placing candidates. Without it, business goals and objectives cannot be properly conveyed. Hence, you want to look for a headhunter who will communicate with you about what you expect from the job opportunity.
The Best Recruitment Agencies in Edmonton — Canada’s “Gateway to the North”
Edmonton is big on competition – and it’s easy to see why!
It is a major financial center for Western Canada and has been associated with creating a whopping 25% of all new jobs across Canada. While credit mainly belongs to a highly-skilled and well-diversified industrial workforce, ensuring correct employment for job seekers in this highly-rated city can seem like a challenge.
But it doesn’t have to be.
Edmonton recruitment agencies and Edmonton recruiters who can provide innovative and personalized headhunting services for your business needs abound in the “Gateway to the North”.
Here are the best recruitment agencies to check out.
Summit Search Group
- Location: Suite 3400, 10180 – 101 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 3S4
- Contact the team: (780) 497-7667
Summit Search Group is a well-connected staffing agency. It provides exceptional recruiting services to job seekers in several key industries. It also helps employers fill critical job positions by interviewing, evaluating, and placing qualified talent in growing industries.
Lock Search Group
- Location: First Edmonton Place, 10665 Jasper Avenue, Suite 1400 Edmonton, AB T5J 3S9
- Contact the team: (780) 429-9044
Lock Search Group is a well-connected and experienced recruiting firm that caters to high-potential sectors like petro-chemical, engineering services, manufacturing, and more, in Edmonton to help you overcome employment challenges.
Robert Half Recruitment Agency
- Location: 10180 101 Street, Suite 1280, Edmonton, AB T5J 3S4
- Contact the team: (587) 855-6550
Robert Half is an Edmonton Recruitment Agency that offers professional staffing solutions to various sectors including IT, administrative and office, accounting and finance, marketing, and the legal industry. They connect local and remote qualified candidates with employers from leading companies.
- Location: 10117 Jasper Ave #810, Edmonton, AB T5J 1W8, Canada
- Contact the team: +1 780-423-6700
Eagle is a staffing agency that caters to those in Information Technology and Management Consulting — among other important sectors. These recruiters are well known for providing full-time jobs and contracts for job seekers.
David Aplin Group
- Location: 10235-101 Street Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3G1
- Contact the team: (780) 428-6663
David Aplin Group is a top-tier staffing agency in Edmonton. These recruiters offer permanent, temporary, and contract staffing solutions to companies in IT, engineering, and supply chain and operations sectors across Canada.
Looking for a job that matches your skill set and experience? Recruiters in Edmonton, AB can help fulfill your business needs.
The right Edmonton recruitment agency will use its experience to conduct an executive search to connect top talent to the top company in a seamless liaison.
So, what are you waiting for? Talk to a recruiter or recruiting Edmonton firm today.
Talentprise is a Skill-driven, AI-powered talent sourcing platform. Helping job seekers land the Tech jobs they love and deserve, while enabling companies to find the best fit candidates for their business.
Have you signed up for your free account at Talentprise? Find Dream Jobs today.
Keren Dinkin had seven years of work experience in digital marketing and e-commerce before shifting gears and becoming a full-time content writer. She loves words and the power they hold, which explains her passion for writing.
Keren is based in California. When she is not at her desk whipping up compelling narratives and sipping on endless cups of coffee, you can find her curled up with a book, playing with her dog, or pottering about in the garden.